13206: How To Completely Remove Acronis

1 reply [Last post]
Oka Morah
Beginner

I have been having lots of issue with both ADD11 And ATI 2010 on the same machine.
I have updated ATI2010 (7046) and have the latest ADD11 (216). I can't use the option in OS Selector (because it is "trial"). I installed full versions.

I have uninstalled all Acronis products, but ADD11 still opens and the OSS still works. I used and uninstall utility and a registrar utility to clean up the system from Acronis. Still it's there.
1. Every time I first open ADD11, it gives me an error that the application has stopped working. When I open click on the icon the second time, it will open.

2. I need to reinstall ADD11 and ATI2010 from scratch. Would you have any utility to completely remove Acronis products from computers? Or, how can I completely remove them?
3. Half of the times when I boot my computer, it will not boot, the only way out would be to restore the MBR. It's frustrating.

4. Is there a way to create a OS Selector utility CD to boot for OS Selector only? (I don’t think so)?

Oka Morah
Beginner

I thought I completely uninstalled all Acronis, even in my registry, but I found some left overs which I manually removed. Still I cannot install Acronis Disk Director 11. I am having some errors. See attached file for the error. I really need help here.

AttachmentSize
Installation_Error.JPG 47.39 KB