16300: Exclude folder / True Image Home 2010 /2011

3 replies [Last post]
BackupDude2
Beginner

Is it possible to exclude folders when creating full backup?
I know there is exclude filetypes, but i need to exclude for example folder "mp3" or "videos"

BackupDude2
Beginner

Any solutions?

Anton
Anton's picture
Forum Star

Hello BackupDude2,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for posting. I will definitely help you with this question.

In order to exclude a folder, simply click Add next to the Exclusions in the Disk Backup wizard. After that, select - Files matching the following criteria, click browse to find the folder and click on add. After that you can repeat the same steps to add another folder.

You can also check this link for more detailed information.

In version 2010 in the backup wizard there will be a tab called - What to exclude. It works similarly to version 2011. You can refer to page 74 in our User guide for more information.

If you have additional questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

Anton Deev

Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software

For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials.

Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support.

Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.

BackupDude2
Beginner

Great, thats exactly what i was looking for :)