30909: Serial Number Auto-Recovery Tool (Retrieve Serial Number)

2 replies [Last post]
Keith Weisshar
Forum Member

Is there a way to have the refunded Acronis True Image 2010 Plus Pack removed from the serial number auto-recovery tool database? It has already been unregistered from Acronis account before the refund was issued but if I use the special serial number auto-recovery tool module and enter the name and email address it still shows up in the email even though it's no longer in the account itself. Is there a way to fix this so it will no longer show up in the email the next time I use the serial number auto-recovery tool. Is the serial number blacklisted from re-registering to the account via copy and paste from email once unregistered? I'm currently using Acronis True Image 2012 standard and I have upgraded the standard version each year. The serial number auto-recovery tools emails serial numbers for online purchases but not for the boxed products.

Yana
Forum Star

Dear Keith,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we really appreciate it.

It was an error on our side (the SN recovery didn't check the license order status), but our web team ran several fixes, and from now on you shouldn't be offered the refunded license. Could you please check it for us? 

Should you need anything else or have any further questions - feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience, we will be happy to help you!

Thank you.

Keith Weisshar
Forum Member

The refunded license has been removed and no longer appears in SN Recovery. There is still a defective serial number for Acronis True Image 2009 Home in SN Recovery.