35920: Create Image - Dell Vostro 3360 BTX.

1 reply [Last post]
Jeff Wilson
Beginner

I recently received some Dell Vostro 3360 BTX systems. I have built the system per my requirements, but I am unable to create a master image on our Acronis Management server. It plays out as follows:

I can PXE boot in to the Acronis 4 Agents

When I go to create the image I am only able to see the local disks. The option for "Computers Near Me" disappears and I cannot UNC to the share. If I try to go there I get a dialog box with an error stating that I don't have adequate rights.

I have tried removing and readding the agents
Reinstalling the entire suite
Creating an image on removable media (Works)

It works for all other systems, but just seems specific to this computer.

Anybody encounter a similar issue?

Anton
Anton's picture
Forum Star

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Forum.

It appears that the issue is caused by the bootable media not picking up the network folders. Our Expert Support Professional sent you an e-mail where he provides you with a temporary workaround for this issue.

I would really appreciate if you could keep up us posted on your progress.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you.

Anton Deev

Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software

For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials.

Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support.

Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.