5861: Acronis TrueImage Home 2010 not seeing Network Drive

返信 (1) [最終投稿]
Julia Hengstmann
オフライン
Beginner
登録日: 2009-11-13
投稿: 1

I am trying to select a backup / archive location that is a remote drive. Using tools such as webDrive or ExanDrive I am mounting remote locations which are normally accessible via drive letters from any normal i/o function. However, Acronis does not allow the selection of these drives as archive destination. This is a big issue since it disables a number of potential off-site backup targets.
Can someone help ?
Thanks

NemesisDB
オフライン
Beginner
登録日: 2009-11-02
投稿: 18

If you're trying to send the backup to a mapped network drive (and you have Vista or 7 with UAC enabled), then you need to map the drive from an elevated process. As Acronis runs as an elevated process, it cannot see drive mappings made from a LUA. Open an elevated command prompt (right click, run as administrator) and remap the drive. Of course, keep in mind that standard users cannot see mappings made by an elevated process.

There is a registry hack that will fix this issue (use at your own risk): http://support.microsoft.com/kb/937624

Alternatively, you should be able to tell Acronis to connect to the networked drive directly and not use the mapped letter (the better solution).