Skip to main content

VIDEO TUTORIALS on how to use Acronis True Image 2014 [last updated 25.06.2014]

Thread needs solution
Forum Star
Comments: 2672

Dear Acronis Customers,

I'm happy to let you know that we created several videos on how to work with Acronis True Image 2014:

Our plan is to have more videos and I'll update this thread as soon as we release anything new.

Enjoy!

Update (25.06.2014):

Three more videos have been released recently:

PS please don't hesitate to leave your feedback, all your comments will be highly appreciated!

0 Users found this helpful
Legend
Comments: 11125

With the beginning addition of these new video's, Acronis provides another illustration of their disire to help their customers to better utilize their TrueImage products.

While these new video's are a good start, let us hope this is only the beginning of many more to follow--as there are many more items which could benefit from quality video's.

Keep them coming!

Forum Star

Thanks, Grover! We really appreciate your comments and will keep the same pace!

Forum Member
Comments: 84

WOW, Its cool...

Please add more for ACRONIS 11.5

Forum Star

Thanks for your feedback, David! I'll forward it to a responsible team.

Beginner
Comments: 1

I have 2014 True Image Premium and when I back up a file to a USB drive, it backs it up and everything seems normal, however after being finished, the backup is shown, however it is not accessible. It is lightened out and doesn't give me a box to Recover. I can't use the file to restore it. How do I access the file if it won't let me select recover? It does show the file.

Legend
Comments: 11125

Duane
It appears like the storae device is not attached or at least not accessible.

If that is not the solution, show us a picture of the store folder and the backup task.

Beginner
Comments: 1

Thanks a Lot 

My Name is Shahid Hussain ,IT Department CVC GS

Dear Sir I ask about Acronis True Image 2014.

1. How I Install  in HD/CD/USB and

2.How I  window coloning/Imageing  how i use this software 

Kindly Guid me I am very intersting .

Thanks

Legend
Comments: 18511

Shahid, welcome to these user forums.

Please see the first post in this topic from Ana where she posted links to a number of video tutorials that should answer your questions.

In addition see the ATIH 2014 User Guide which has a lot of helpful guidance for users.