Instructions to use WiFi with MVP PEBuilder Tool
You can build a True Image recovery media that will work over a WiFi network. All you need to do is use the MVP PEBuilder Tool available here https://forum.acronis.com/forum/acronis-true-image-2019-forum/mvp-tool-custom-ati-winpe-builder
Before you build the recovery media using the Tool, you need to add the driver for the WiFi adapter. Create a folder named WiFi in the \Drivers_Custom\x64 folder in the Tool directory structure. Put the driver files for the WiFi adapter in this WiFi folder. You are now ready to build the media. Now start the build and select the option to build with WinRE. This is important because only WinRE has the files for WiFi support built in. During the build you will be asked if you want to add custom drivers. Select yes and the drivers will be added.
Now boot the computer with the created recovery media. Follow these steps to connect to the WiFi network:
1. You will see a Start Menu button. Select Programs/PENetwork. PENetwork will open. At the top click the drop down arrow next to Properties. Select the WiFi adapter. If you don't see the WiFi adapter listed, it means you didn't add the proper driver when you built the media.
2. Click on the WiFi tab shown below. You should see the available WiFi networks.
3. Click on the network you want to connect to. This will highlight it.
4. Click on the Connect button. This will bring up a window asking for the network key. Enter the password and click the OK button. You should see the icon next to the network change indicating you are connected.
5. You can now proceed with using True Image the same way you would with a wired network.