Skip to main content

ATI 2012 Trail Version, Where Is The Serial Number?

Thread needs solution
DTM
Forum Member
Comments: 22

ATI 2012 Trail Version, Where Is The Serial Number? I downloaded the trial version. It says it will send me an e-mail with the serial number. I never got it. Tried over and over. Nope, not even in my jumk e-mail box.

Why do you need a serial number for a trial version anyway? Good grief Charlie Brown....what is this world coming too?

0 Users found this helpful
Forum Hero
Comments: 9181

Were you able to launch the installer? With 2011, when you don't enter a serial number you automically have a trial. I don't remember when I installed 2012...

Forum Hero
Comments: 8747

@Pat,

The trial version of 2012 does require a sericla number, I assume so the sync and OLB can be tried out.

@DTM,

Have you checked your ISP's spam box, they might have trapped it before your email client did.

DTM
Forum Member

@Colin B,

Yep, checked SPAM box. They never sent a serial number. You can't install the trial version without a sereial number. The NEXT button is greyed out.

Forum Hero

DTM,

I suggest trying again, it should come through with in a minute, judging by my one.

Forum Member
Comments: 53

or try with a different email provider.

DTM
Forum Member

A different e-mail address allowed me to get a serial number. why? why? why?

Beginner
Comments: 13

I,ve tried two different email addresses multiple times since last night and no luck for me!

Beginner
Comments: 2

Hey it s the same to me i download the trial version and now after 18 hour and try with 3 mails ( orange, hotmail, yahoo) and no one receive the Serial Number and i check all spam receive too....

WTF ?????

Beginner
Comments: 1

Same here. Massive WTF. Rubbish really, I did find a serial on google search and it worked just long enoughf for me to partition a drive then said no more. I also noted this program can be downloaded from torrent websites. Probably easyer to get running than this ! pathetic really. Sack the manager, all that work then to fall at the last hurdle. Take note acronis - LOST SALE.

Forum Hero

@Ralph,

If a 'hacked' serial number is used, it is a bit of a stretch to expect a program to work consistenly correctly these days, that includes hacked Windows product ID's.

Beginner
Comments: 2

hello, im new trying this program, and i cant find the serial number anywhere..I have installed 2012edition... any chance?

Forum Hero

Rei,

The serial number should have been sent to you by email. If you didn't register for a trial serial number, when you installed 2012 it should have given you the option of requesting a trial serial number when it asked if you wanted to activate it.

Check the spam folder for your ISP or mail client in case the number has ended up there, if not just register for a new one.

Beginner
Comments: 1

After installed the free version of Acronis, I already paid for a sent serial but tried to upgrade for pay version it ask for the ,,old trial serial" ... where I can found it because now I ALREADY PAY FOR A TRIAL VERSION THAT WILL EXPIRE IN 28 DAYS AND I CAN'T BE HAPPY WITH THIS ....

Forum Moderator
Comments: 4423

Hello Catalin,

Welcome to Acronis forums! As far as I see, my colleagues from the support team have already refunded your upgrade license and provided with the link to obtain a full key of Acronis True Image 2018. Should you have any questions, you're welcome.

Thank you,