Direkt zum Inhalt

Is it possible to remove old expired license from Backup 12.5?

Thread needs solution
BSL
Beginner
Kommentare: 14

Is it possible to remove old expired license from 12.5?

Acronis automaticaly generated this demolicense in the licenseportal (we allready have an advanced license). After synchronisation in acronis backup 12.5. this old license was automaticaly importet and generates a daily faultmail.

How can i remove this license?

thanks for the help!

Anhang Größe
lic.png 6.9 KB
0 Users found this helpful
BSL
Beginner
Kommentare: 14

Ok, it's possible to remove old license. Acronis will delete this license on myacronis portal. After Synchronisation in Acronis Backup the license isn't anymore visible.

Forum Moderator
Kommentare: 4065

For everyone, who might face the same issue - as this was not quit a trial license, but a full license with a limited lifetime, it didn't disappear after having expired. We had to remove the entry from the account manually. So if you experience the same or similar issue, please do not hesitate to add to this thread and provide your registration email in a private message (on my profile click on Send message). We'll look into the situation and help! 

Thank you!  

Beginner
Kommentare: 1

Hi Ekaterina

Can you remove the expired subscription licenses from my account too please?

support@deycom.com

Thanks.

Forum Moderator

Hello Deycom Support,

Only found a ServerEssentials subscription expired on 2018-10-06 - removed this one. There are also a couple of subscriptions that are about to expire. Please let me know if you want us to remove them too once they got expired
Servers 3x till  2018-11-09 
Workstations 3x till 2018-11-09

Thank you!

Beginner

Please remove my expired standard license as well please. Thanks

Forum Moderator

Scott Spencer wrote:

Please remove my expired standard license as well please. Thanks

Hi! Removed 

Beginner
Kommentare: 2

Please remove these expired subscription licenses

Anhang Größe
484074-162171.jpg 40.46 KB
Forum Moderator

Steve Stuart wrote:

Please remove these expired subscription licenses

Hello Steve,

under your account I see only one perpetual license, no other entries. If your screenshot is from the product interface, not from https://account.acronis.com/, then I'd suggest trying to re-sync the information about licenses from your account (click on Sync and sign in to your Acronis account). Let me know if that helped. 

Beginner
Kommentare: 2

I have tried the Sync, to no avail. It says successfully synced, yet the expired items remain. 

Also the system seems to be stuck in the middle of a backup from last month and will not do anything. I thought it might be from the expired licenses but I'm not sure. 

EDIT: Download and updated the software and the Sync function worked ok removing the expired licenses. The stuck job cleared and I was able to launch a manual backup. Will see if the full site backup runs tonite.

Forum Moderator

Steve Stuart wrote:

EDIT: Download and updated the software and the Sync function worked ok removing the expired licenses. The stuck job cleared and I was able to launch a manual backup. Will see if the full site backup runs tonite.

Thank you for the update Steve, hope things continue to be normal for you. 

Beginner

Hi Ekaterina Surkova,

Can you please also delete our almost expired license?

Thx,

Alain

Beginner
Kommentare: 5

How can I remove a license from AMS that is NOT syncronised with my cloud account. (No Proxy passthrough :o( ...)

Basically, I purchased Server Adv. Subscription, it expired, so I purchased Perpetual and assigned that.

I now keep getting annoying mails say its expired event though its not assigned and never will be.

Thanks

Steve

Forum Moderator

Alain, Steve 

the expired quotas have been removed from your accounts. Let me know if any issues or questions. 

Beginner

Hi Ekaterina Surkova,

Can you please remove the expired licenses on our account?

Thank you!

Forum Moderator

Hendrik Stapel wrote:

Hi Ekaterina Surkova,

Can you please remove the expired licenses on our account?

Thank you!

Hello Hendrik,

The expired quota is removed, please check. Let me know, if any questions