Problem creating WinPE based Disk Director Boot Image
Thread needs solution
I have a problem to build a working (Windows PE based) Boot Disk-Image with
Disk Director, to modify partitions on my new Laptop with WIN-10 Home 64Bit.
- With my former Disk Director 12.0, the Acronis Bootable Media Creator
crashed, maybe because of the actual WIN-10 release is to new ...
- Yesterday I upgraded to Disk Director 12.5 (Home). The Acronis Bootable
Media Creator now produces an ISO-Image (mode: create WinPE auto-
matically), but when writing the image to an USB-Stick the USB-Stick is
not booting correctly ...
- The same procedure with True Image 2020 (creating ISO Image, writing
Image to Stick, booting with the stick) works fine. Stick can boot Notebook
(GPT partitioned NVMe SSD with secure boot default activated). So it´s
not a problem of my notebook, and not a problem from writing image to
- What to do, getting a working Image? How to extract PE-Image in a way,
TrueImage does, so that the stick with DD-12.5 starts to boot
- Is it real so complicated, to detect that TI and DD are installed on my com-
puter, and to build a Image what contains both (TI and DD)? Or is there a
trick, to achive this? (some years before, with former versions this was pos-
sible and worked fine).
- Formerly there was a download to integrate DD and TI in Win-PE Image.
Is there a link available, to download DD and TI in a way that it can be inte-
grated in actual WIN-10 WIN-PE versions?
Looking forward to Your answer.
Di, 03/31/2020 - 15:52