Only one IP-address shows up on machine list (Acronis Snap Deploy 6)
We have this strange issue after upgrading from ASD 5 to ASD 6.
When connecting multiple units to the deploy network, only one IP-/MAC-address appears on the list.
Besides that, the IP-/MAC-address changes after 10 seconds to another unit on the network???
We've tried the following for investigation:
- Checked that the IP-/MAC-addresses are not the same on the units on deploy network.
- Updated the BIOS-version on all units on the deploy network.
- Run "Advanced IP-scanner" software to see, if all the units could be found on the deploy network (they all could).
- Tried to add the machines with the MAC-address to the list. But it shows all the added machines as "Not ready"
- Tried to put the whole deploy-setup to a stand-a-lone 4G router to see if anything regarding firewall or other stuff could cause the problems. Still only one machine is showing up on the list.
We are running Acronis Snap Deploy v. 6.0.3.030