Acronis True Image 2021 Update 2 [Win] release!
Thread needs solution
Dear Acronis Community,
please be informed about Acronis True Image 2021 Update 2 release for Windows.
Build number: 34340
What's new in Acronis True Image 2021 Update 2 for Windows?
- The vulnerability assessment identifies the security weaknesses in your operating system and applications.
- The ransomware detection rate is now even higher, due to the implementation of new heuristics.
- Added support for the Windows 10 October 2020 Update.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
- TI-181370 Backup fails with the error "no volsnap driver found" on specific OS versions.
- TI-198001 Full antivirus scans do not detect PE (portable executable) malware files that are located in .zip archives.
- TI-203830 Cleaned-up data is shown with the wrong size after cleaning up one or more non-last versions of backups to the Acronis Cloud.
- TI-214884 Antiransomware notifications are not displayed in the tray if one of the required ports is already in use.
- TI-212995 Antiransomware settings are reset to default values after enabling or disabling the feature.
- SEC-1768 Antiransomware microservice did not authenticate inter-service communication. The issue was assigned CVE-2020-9450, CVSS score 4.9 (medium severity). We would like to thank HackerOne researcher @mjoensen for reporting this to us.
Update 2 for Mac will be announced and released separately later.
Di, 11/24/2020 - 13:13