True Image Home 2009 (with Windows Vista): Error #1364
At the end of each week, I do the following (in exactly this order):
1. Differential disk image with TI
2. Windows Update
3. Restarting Windows
5. Standby Windows
6. Wake up Windows
7. Full disk image with TI.
For the rest of the week, I only do a daily incremental disk image with TI.
The error #1364 appears as follows:
- Only before I start the full disk image (7), not before the incremental or differential images.
- Only sometimes (roughly every 2nd - 3rd try)
- When I close TI and start it again, the error still appears again and again.
- When I restart Windows, TI mostly works again (only sometimes #1364 appears again, and I have to restart Windows again).
Acronis in 2009 was not able to solve the problem. They only let me check if I had the last build and recommended unrealistic things like trying deep changes in my Windows or install additional drivers which included the risk that my Windows would be damaged by this, so I denied to follow these "recommendations". Nowadays, they just reject inquiries and say "buy the latest version".
I already checked the registry key mentioned at another place - it was already set correctly.
May the error have any connection to the Defragmentation which I always do before, and if so, why is this problem solved mostly after restarting Windows?