The Acronis TOU contains important information. Before using or posting on the forum please make sure you have read and understood the TOU. Please address any questions to our forum Moderators. You may want to save the TOU page as a favorite and refer to it prior to engaging in the community. We recommend that you do not print this document as future changes that may occur will not be reflected in your hard copy. Acronis reserves the right to edit, delete, or add content to this TOU at anytime. If Acronis does make changes to the Forum TOU this document will be changed to reflect all updates.
By engaging in the Acronis Forum Community you agree to the below rules of conduct and that you will:
- Because we value your thoughtful opinions, we encourage you to add a comment to the discussion. Don't be offended if we edit your comments for clarity or to keep out questionable matters, however, and we may even delete off-topic comments.
- Understand that Acronis is not responsible for the information or content posted by private community members. When taking technical advice from anyone other than an Acronis Employee you are 100% responsible for the resulting actions. Acronis is not responsible for the quality of the answers submitted by private forum members, period.
- Understand that Acronis Moderates the forum and has the right to; pull down any content, not meeting requirements of the TOU. Change content to reflect accurate information.
- Understand that Acronis only Moderates the forum and does not have a commitment for answering all questions posted on the forum. If you are looking for certified Acronis Technical Support that you should submit a case by going to http://www.acronis.com/support/ and clicking on Contact Support. Otherwise use the forum with the understanding that it is a community effort.
- Understand that the official support language on forum is English. Support in other languages might be provided as best effort.
- Respect the community and its members at all times.
- Prior to posting a new thread check for existing threads where you can add your experience or question and even find your answer.
- Prior to posting a NEW message in an existing thread, make sure your question belongs in this thread. i.e. the issue, question, or answer you are going to post is directly related to resolving or answering the original question on the thread.
- To the best of your knowledge, not make any technical suggestions that could cause serious harm or issues with a community members Computer(s), Network, or Data.
- Keep you posts to Acronis related discussions. E.g. no discount links for competitors of Acronis.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, racially or ethically insensitive/offensive, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or any other material that may create a hostile atmosphere for any of your fellow forum users and participants. Acronis actively monitors all posts and any violations of this rule will result in immediate and permanent bans from posting on our forums. Acronis reserves the right to immediately remove any offensive posts and may provide such information to the local authorities if any laws are violated.
- Not post any private information about yourself that you do not want made public.
- Not post any private communication (e-mail, chat logs, private messages) without the express permission of all the parties involved into this communication.
- Not post links to the warez resources or harmful sites.
- Not post spam and off-topic threads (with an exception of special Forum branch for Off Topic threads).
- Note that if you feel that the posted content is not appropriate you can report it to Forum Moderators via a private message. We reserve the right to remove any offensive or inappropriate content or part of it.
- You agree by sending a submission to the forum you grant to Acronis a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to the submission. If you do not want to grant to Acronis the rights set out above, do not send your submission to the forum.
If you agree with the above terms, Acronis welcomes you as a member of the forum and grants you non-exclusive, non transferable, limited access to the forum. Should you disagree with any of the above terms you should not engage or discontinue engaging in the forum community immediately and until such time as the terms become acceptable to you.