112881: Acronis Migrate easy

5 replies [Last post]
emil årmarker
Beginner

Hello,

Well some admin can put this post in the right Subject couldnt find any topic on Migrate easy.

So here is my problem.

Did the trial version on migrate easy and it worked real nice and easy.

after the trial was to end i bought the real version and here is when the trouble started, i can see my clone disk and everuthing but it looks like its running from my old C again, and i cant seem to use the acronis program anymore it just want me to buy it again?

I have registred the product on the page and everything but then i try to download it and nothing happens.

Kindly Emil

Ekaterina Surkova
Ekaterina Surkova's picture
Forum Administrator

Hello Emil,

Thank you for your posting! I would recommend you to download the installation file using this direct link:  http://dl2.acronis.com/s/MigrateEasy7.0.644_s_en.exe

Uninstall the previous version and install it anew via this installation file. Specify your full serial number. If the issue persists please contact our support team since you have an active support program for this product.

Thank you,

Ekaterina Surkova | Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software | For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials. | Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support. | Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.

Charc
Beginner

Has Easy Migrate been upgraded to work for Win7 and Win 10?

Ekaterina Surkova
Ekaterina Surkova's picture
Forum Administrator

Hello Charc,

Unfortunately this product has not been developed since version 7.0, which supports only the following operating systems:

• Windows 98/Me
  • Windows NT 4.0 Workstation/Server
  • Windows 2000 Professional/Server/Advanced server 
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 2003 Server 
  • Windows Vista

For more information please refer to the following article.

Thank you,

Ekaterina Surkova | Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software | For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials. | Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support. | Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.

emil årmarker
Beginner

Hello again,

Followed your instructions and it still dont work, how do i get ahold on the support? its a jungle probebly cause u dont want people calling;)

Bobbo_3C0X1
Bobbo_3C0X1's picture
Acronis MVP Volunteer
MVP

emil årmarker wrote:

Hello again,

Followed your instructions and it still dont work, how do i get ahold on the support? its a jungle probebly cause u dont want people calling;)

Chat is the easiest way:  http://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/contact-us.html

18623: How to get Technical Support: Tips, Tricks and Useful Information

3.    Standard support
- Related to the issues with the full product version
- Free of charge
- Valid for 30 days after purchase
- 24x7
- provided via e-mail and chat
Response time: 
-  3 business days via e-mail
 - immediate via chat

Products: True Image, Snap Deploy
System: Motherboard: GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 / CPU: i5 6600K (OC 4.3Ghz) / Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 (OC 3000 Mhz) / NVMEs: Samsung 950PRO, MyDigital BPX / SSDs: OCZ Vertex 4, PNY XLR8 / HDs: WD Black / OS: Win 10 Pro x64 / NAS: WD MyCloud 4Tb