115418: This account is temporarily disabled

3 replies [Last post]
Vasilis Masalis
Beginner

Hi,

This is my last place to try get support.

I started a trial of Acronis backup service and after a month i decided to buy it.

I had three machines backing up using this service but i can't access the managment console and i am keep getting this message.  

This account is temporarily disabled

I send several emails and try chating but they keep saying that they escalate the issue to the acronis experts.

Its been three days now and no support

Ekaterina Surkova
Ekaterina Surkova's picture
Forum Administrator

Hello Vasilis,

Thank you for your posting! As far as I understand, the issue with the login to the Web Console has been resolved and the subscription has been extended to compensate the outage. Please confirm if we can consider this ticket as resolved. 

Thank you, 

Ekaterina Surkova | Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software | For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials. | Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support. | Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.

Foster Electric ...
Beginner

https://cloud.acronis.com/login. Error. This account temporary disabled. Please enabled back or how to enabled it back. Please refer attached.

AttachmentSize
acronis_account_temp_disabled.jpg 24.88 KB
Foster Electric ...
Beginner

https://cloud.acronis.com/login. Error. This account temporary disabled. Please enabled back or how to enabled it back. Please refer attached.