129122: WHMCS default language

1 reply [Last post]
red CLOUD
Beginner

Hi,

If the user is not logged in to the WHMCS shop the default language for the Acronis module (custom fields by order) is English instead of German.

I've changed the default language in the file «/public_html/modules/servers/AcronisBackupService/app/Acronis/Standard/Helpers/LanguageMap.php»
-> const DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_ISO = 'de';
But it didn't solved my issue.

If I change the code in the file «iso-languages.json» (/public_html/modules/servers/AcronisBackupService/lang/iso-languages.json) like this
"english": "de",
"german": "en",
It doesn't change the langue on the user page. For this reason it seems as if the code will be oversteered by some other, higher ranked code.

Many thanks for your support.
Kind regards
Sybille

Ekaterina Surkova
Ekaterina Surkova's picture
Forum Administrator

Hello Sybille​,

Thank you for your posting! I see, that you have an open support ticket #02940756. To provide recommendations for your particular case, we'd request the following information:

1. WHMCS version and Acronis version 
2. If it's possible, please provide info about: does WHMCS working on virtual hosting or as a part of cpanel/plesk, or it is clean installation. 
3. PHP error logs, php error logs files and etc. Even though there is no errors in WHMCS logs and on the screen, please make sure that PHP log files does not contain any errors 
4. PHP version 
5. admin account used for provisioning 

Thank you in advance!

Ekaterina Surkova | Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software | For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials. | Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support. | Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.