Acronis Backup 12 Advanced Beta is now available!
You can use the following link to subscribe for Beta program and get access to binaries and the documentation downloads:
What’s new in version 12 Advanced
Acronis Backup 12 Advanced is the solution that protects your entire business, backing up data on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, and on mobile devices.
- Unique! Acronis Active Protection™ to proactively detect and protect systems from ransomware attacks.
- Centralized backup policies, static and dynamic groupings, and the ability to manage, delegate, and establish roles for multiple administrators - all to support larger environments and greater volumes of data.
- Customizable dashboards and advanced reporting for quick insights into your entire IT infrastructure.
- Support for tape drives, autoloaders, and tape libraries for off-site storage to ensure compliance with company regulations.
- Off-host backup management operations, including staging (moving), replication (copying), validation, and retention (cleanup) of backups.
- Unified, web-based, touch-friendly, centralized management console to reduce management complexity.
- Unique! Protection for VMware vSphere ESX(i) and Microsoft Hyper-V hosts and VMs for complete protection of any virtual workload.
- VMware VM replication with WAN optimization for faster disaster recovery
- Unique! Acronis Instant Restore™ (Run Backup as a VM) and vmFlashback for VMware & Hyper-V to reduce recovery time objectives (RTOs).
- SAN storage snapshots support for VMware backups to reduce ESXi resource utilization.
- Remote and automated bootable media for significant reduction of the RTO of remote systems and data centers.
Please carefully read the release notes before submitting your feedback.