30272: Trouble installing Migrate Easy 7.0

7 replies [Last post]
Bob Achgill
Beginner

I already have Acronis True Image Home 2012 and I just purchased Migrate Easy 7.0 and tried to install it.

When I was trying to install Migrate Easy 7.0 I got this error message...

==========================
Installation Incomplete

The installation was interrupted before Acronis Migrate Easy could be installed. You need to restart the installer to try again.

Cannot automatically install the following products since their newer versions are already installed. Try to manually uninstall them before installing these older versions. Acronis True Image Home 2012.
==================

Does this mean that Migrate Easy came with Acronis True Image Home 2012 and I did not need to buy Migrate Easy?

How do I get around this error message when trying to install Migrate Easy 7??

Gary Golnick
Beginner

I am experiencing the EXACT same problem.

I purchased Migration Easy yesterday with the hopes of using it to replace the HDD in my laptop with a larger drive. I already own True Image Home 2012 as well. I am getting the same error message as indicated in the previous posting.

I did all of the normal restart with no success. FYI, I am running Windows 7 64 bit.

Yana
Forum Star

Hello Bob, and Gary,

Thank you for your comments.

I regret to inform you that Migrate Easy doesn't support Windows 7, and we cannot guarantee that it will get installed, and will function properly.

If you're using Windows Vista, or XP, please send us MSI logs, and Windows System Information. This data should shed the light onto the situation.

Should you need anything else or have any further questions - feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience, we will be happy to help you!

Thank you.

Charles Williams
Beginner

I'm new to forums ... hope someone can help with my Acronis Migrate Easy trial download "Failed to register the product" error.
Can anyone here help me get "the link to the trial version of Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0, which does not require on line registration via PM"
as mentioned in the old WilderSecurity forum??
Have tried turning off firewall and don't have proxies to no avail as suggested in old forum posts ---
""I have sent you the link to the trial version of Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0, which does not require on line registration via PM. Please check your Inbox.
Would also like to pay attention to other users who are encountering the same problem, i.e cannot install the free trial version of Acronis products because of the inability to pass the registration screen then, first of all, you should try to do the following:
- Open Tools/Internet Options in Internet Explorer;
- Click Lan Settings button on Connections tab;
- Remove the proxy server, if there was any.
Disable firewall temporarily, if there is any. After that try to register the trial version once again.
If that does not help either then please send us a Private Message (http://www.wilderssecurity.com/acronismsg.php?do=newpm&u=13415) indicating that you would like to obtain the download link for the trial version that does not require the online registration, specify the exact name of Acronis product you wish to trial. There is absolutely no need to post your requests for this link in this or any other thread.
Thank you.
Aleksandr Isakov""
Can anyone here help me get "the link to the trial version of Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0, which does not require on line registration via PM"
Thanks

Colin B
Colin B's picture
Acronis MVP Volunteer
MVP

Charles,

PM one of the Acronis moderators on this forum.

Anton, Yana would eb the main ones.

Windows 10 Pro 1607:14393 + Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 + Server 2008 R2, SBS2011. Testing Environment VirtualBox VM. TI2016:5518 Acronis Backup Advanced:43994, DD12:3223, vmProtect 7.0:5173, SnapDeploy 4 On a clear disk you can seek forever

Colin B
Colin B's picture
Acronis MVP Volunteer
MVP

To PM Yana click this Yana and then at the bottom of the page click on the 'Send this user a message' link

Windows 10 Pro 1607:14393 + Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 + Server 2008 R2, SBS2011. Testing Environment VirtualBox VM. TI2016:5518 Acronis Backup Advanced:43994, DD12:3223, vmProtect 7.0:5173, SnapDeploy 4 On a clear disk you can seek forever

John Forbes
Beginner

It does not seem that the Acronis Migrate Easy registration problem has yet been solved despite numerous posting on this score and we are now in 2015! The firewall has been switched off and there is no proxy and yet it still fails to register the product. Please send the link for the version that does not suffer from this problem.

OS = Win 8.1 x64

Thanks,

John

Anna Trifonova [I...
Anna Trifonova [Inactive]'s picture
Forum Support Engineer

Hello John,

please note that Acronis Migrate Easy hasn't been updated for a long time and it doesn't support Windows 8.1.

Here you can find the list of supported by Acronis Migrate Easy 7.0 operating systems.

Thank you.

Anna Trifonova

Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software

For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials.

Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support.

Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.