4949: Seagate Blackarmor PS110

1 reply [Last post]
William Richard
Beginner

I purchased a Seagate Blackarmor PS 110 and run a Windows Server 2008, desktop for network management and developent purposes, on my laptop. The installation directs me to check Acronis for an update because the software is not designed to run on a server. However it detects the OS during the registration period as Windows Vista SP1. ??? I don't want to purchase a server backup solution... I bought this one thinking that it would work. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Dmitry
Dmitry's picture
Frequent Poster

Hello William,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

If have purchased Acronis True Image Home 2010 then the only workaround is to install the program on any supported OS then create Acronis bootable disc, uninstall the software and use Acronis bootable disc to backup and restore server version of Windows.

In order to run the program from Windows you should ask for refund for the current version using support form using this link http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/ and then purchase Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Windows or Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server.

Dmitry Nikolaev

Plugin <em></em> Not Found | Plugin <em></em> Not Found
For more answers to your questions, try our Plugin <em></em> Not Found