53355: Acronis True Image 2013 HD Download required. Where can I find this?

2 replies [Last post]
Alex Taylor
Beginner

Hi,

I've re-installed my PC and need to re-install my copy of Acronis True Image 2013 HD. Where can obtain the install files from to allow me to install with my code?

Thanks

GroverH
GroverH's picture
Legend

Click on signature link #9 and follow the links. At the same time, you can also get a copy of your registered serials so you can paste (Ctrl V) into the installatiion process.

Grovers status = Inactive    1. Grover's New Revised Guides    4.  2014 Cleanup    2015 Cleanup    5. Attachments/How   7. TI 2015 FAQ.
2. Create BKU Tasks >   2011_2012_2013    2A. Using 2014    6.  Help  2016  2015 2014  2013       8.  Stop Scan for Backups   8A.  ATIH Video's
3.  Create new disks-Guides.    9.  Register/Downloads     10.  Mustang's New Guides   11.  Les Seiler's Backup Video

Anna Trifonova
Anna Trifonova's picture
Forum Support Engineer

Hello Alex,

nomally installation files of OEM versions are available on hardware vendor website.

In your case you need to follow this link.

Thank you.

Anna Trifonova

Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software

For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials.

Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support.

Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.