97479: clone disk

4 replies [Last post]
Andre Feyaerts
Beginner

Hi everybody
I have been using Acronis True image 2015 under windows 8.1 as follows:
OS is allocated in 1 SSD disk 240GB (C:\) and data are on a 1 TB disk D:\
Another identical SSD disk (F:\) is in use to make a clone of my C:\ disk every week, assuring me a continious workspace without interruptions and a minimum loss of data.

I installed Win 10 and then Acronis 2016
Since then, the cloning process results in unusable start up disks.
The OS (win 10) starts up´(from the clone), until showing the desktop screen, and then starts flickering, and has to be restarded over and over again without any solution.
Firsth I tought it could be due to a defectuous SSD disk, but even trying a new one, I obtain the same result.

At the moment, I abandoned this sistem, waiting for a solution.
I would be gratefull if someone could help.
Thanks
Andre Feyaerts

Glen Kilgore
Beginner

The WIN 10 support by Acronis for the expensive products is very disappointing. Is Acronis a sinking ship, lagging in profits?

Fb69
Beginner

I have the same Windows 10 boot problem with may Laptop and 2 SSD...So this is an Acronis bug...

Fb69
Beginner
Olga.Sigal
Olga.Sigal's picture
Acronis Forum Moderator

Hello!

Thank you very much for your comments!

Andre, could you, please, contact our Support team for investigation of the issue: https://www.acronis.com/support/?

Thank you,

Olga Zakharova Acronis Customer Central | Acronis Backup Software For more answers to your questions, try our Knowledge Base and Video Tutorials. Check our Corporate and Consumer Handbooks and Online Documentation for help on managing your account, products and support. Our mission is to create Customer success. Our management team welcomes your comments and suggestions on how we can improve the overall support we provide to you. Please send your comments, suggestions, or concerns to Managers or submit your feedback here.