Acronis Backup 11.7 Update 1 HF3 is available!
Dear Acronis Community,
We’d like to inform you about Acronis Backup 11.7 Update 1 HF3 release.
- North America edition build 50242
- Maintenance build: 50073
Issues fixed in Acronis Backup 11.7 Update 1 HF3:
- [ABR-136635] Under Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit) and Windows Server 2003 R2, the web installer with a certificate check fails right after start.
- [ABR-136528] Rescanning archives fails if the archives are spanned across several tapes.
- [ABR-136283] Disk recovery from an archive downloaded via Large Scale Recovery fails.
- [ABR-134387] Recovery from the cloud storage fails after the uploading of the initial seeding backup was interrupted, continued, and then successfully completed. The following error appears: "Archive is corrupted."
- [ABR-133723] Security improvements for installers: the web installer should download files via https, the installer should check certificates of files.
- [ABR-131646] Acronis Removable Storage Management service crashes under Linux.
- [ABR-128794] A full Microsoft Exchange data backup is created instead of a transaction log backup.
- [ABR-126216, ABR-119317] When backing up a Hyper-V cluster, MMS memory consumption is constantly increasing.
- [ABR-121782] Orphaned activities are present on the management server.
- [ABR-121294] Acronis Removable Storage Management service crashes after updating from Acronis Backup 11.7.
- [ABR-121018] A machine is removed from a dynamic group if it is present in another dynamic group.
- [ABR-120652] In some cases, a virtual appliance hangs.
- [ABR-120090] In some cases, the management console crashes.
- [ABR-119902] The Archives report on the management server shows deleted backups.
- [ABR-119815] An indexing operation fails. The following error appears: "Not enough space for deduplication of vault."
- [ABR-119520] The storage node deadlocks if a backup deletion is run right after a consolidation fails.
- [ABR-119275] After a management server restarts, activities of different agents from one run of a centralized backup plan are shown as separate runs.
- [ABR-119113] If one of the backups stored on tapes is invalid, the archive to which this backup belongs is not displayed after a rescanning operation.
- [ABR-117997] service_process.exe crashes during a simultaneous backup of multiple virtual machines by the virtual appliance.
- [ABR-117338] When backing up Ext4 volumes, the following warning is displayed: "Block bitmap is corrupt."
- [ABR-117195] Backup of a network share fails if the share contains locked files.
- [ABR-116155] mms.exe aborts after editing a centralized backup plan that backs up a network share.
- [ABR-115639] The management server crashes when browsing a Microsoft Exchange database-level backup (list of mailboxes > certain mailbox > Inbox).
- [ABR-113392] A Linux machine shows a kernel panic at the startup after an agent installation
Note, that Acronis Backup 11.7 Update 1 HF3 won’t be available in RU localization. Existing Customers can continue using an older build 50058 or switch to EN version.