Skip to main content

Installing Acronis Components

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 5

I have recently upgraded Acronis 11.7 50230 to 50420.  Installed an Acronis Agent on one physical server, the agent it installed was still 11.7 50230.  How can I change this so I can install the latest agent which 11.7.50420.

Thanks

0 Users found this helpful
Forum Member
Comments: 34

Hello Reynaldo

as I understand, you would like to update Acronis Backup 11.7 to the latest build. I will be happy to help you!

Firstly, you need to install the update on a machine with the management server. To do this, run the installation file (b.50420) as administrator on the machine with the management server, choose "Install Acronis Backup" and then "Update". All other components on that machine will be updated automatically, including the agent. 

Secondly, if you have other machines with installed Acronis Backup 11.7, you can either do the same for them, otherwise, you can update the agents remotely

It is also recommended adding Acronis to the exclusions of antivirus software, to make sure, that the process will not be blocked. 

Please let me know the results. If installation fails, or if you experience any problems with the process, please do not hesitate to write back. A screenshot, showing the problem, will be also very helpful. 

Thank you!