Acronis Backup 12.5 Update 4 new build 14330 is available!
Dear Acronis Community,
please be informed about a new build for Acronis Backup 12.5 Update 4
Build number: 14240
Issues fixed in build 14240
Installation and upgrade
- [ABR-231380] The abgw.pem certificate used for communication with Acronis Cyber Infrastructure is installed in the expired state.
- [ABR-227951] Upgrade from Acronis Backup 11.7 to 12.5 may fail while updating the management server database in some cases.
- [ABR-227141] After update from build #11010 to build #12890 managed vaults cannot be viewed on the "Backups" tab. The error "Failed to list vaults :: integer Overflow" appears.
- [ABR-233121] Double quotes are displayed incorrectly in parameters of pre- and post- commands in Backup options.
- [ABR-232997 + ABR-120690] A reboot is required when recovering an EFI-based system to BIOS under WinPE media due to reset of GPT attributes to 0x0.
- [ABR-229985] The lists of devices and agents randomly jump when being scrolled in the backup console.
- [ABR-228049] Acronis Managed Machine Service (mms.exe) may crash when accessing a legacy (Version 11) format backup to which an incremental backup was appended as result of a mount operation.
- [ABR-225172] The "Apply Universal Restore" operation may crash when applied under bootable media to a Windows 10 x64 EFI system.
- [ABR-200589] A disk-level backup of a volume that contains a lot of mount points (>32k) fails. The error: "Internal error: record is greater then 32K" appears.
Roles and units management
- [PLTFRM-12637] Recovery is not possible if the backup was created by a user who is an administrator of both a parent and child unit, and the backup plan was applied on the parent unit level. The following error appears: "The agent is not suitable for this data type".
- [ABR-233386] The list of units is not sorted in the alphabetical order when accessed from the combobox in the upper-left corner of the backup console GUI (when switching between units).
Should you have any questions, please create a new topic using https://forum.acronis.com/node/add/forum