Skip to main content

Blank Browser with Management Console (solved)

Thread needs solution
Forum Member
Comments: 19

I cannot see anything in the browse when I´m opening the management console. I tried Fire Fox, Chrome and IE. I made it directly at the machine or remote. The browser screen is just blank after the log in.

Anybody an idea why and how to solve this? Its very crucial because I cannot edit or change anything.

Many thanks in advance

Stefan

Attachment Size
AfterLogIn.JPG 34.19 KB
LogInScreen.JPG 51.87 KB
0 Users found this helpful
Forum Moderator
Comments: 4414

Hi! 

Make sure all Acronis services are up and running and have the correct user accounts specified, see Acronis Backup 12.5: Windows services and processes for help. This behavior is usually caused by the incorrect user account. See also https://kb.acronis.com/content/60647  Let us know if this helped.

Thank you!

Forum Member

Dear Ekaterina, sorry to bother you again but we don´t have any Acronis ApiGateway Users group running on our server.

Please find enclosed a pic with all Acronis services running or disabled.

For any help thanks in advance

Stefan

Attachment Size
463001-152987.JPG 145.18 KB
Forum Moderator

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for additional information and sorry for the delayed response! On the attached screenshot I see that Acronis Managed Machine service is running under a user-specified account. Please change it to Local system and try to log in to the web console. 

Forum Member

Dear Ekaterina, sorry for answering so late. I solved this problem now. My server was somehow not running properly. After a reboot of the server everything is running fine now.

Many thanks for your help

tc

Stefan

Forum Moderator

RDX-Slayer wrote:

Dear Ekaterina, sorry for answering so late. I solved this problem now. My server was somehow not running properly. After a reboot of the server everything is running fine now.

Many thanks for your help

tc

Stefan

Thanks a lot for sharing the outcome with us! Hope things stay normal for you:)