How mount "tib" as disk writeable for delete files inside
How mount "tib" as disk writeable for delete files inside?
welcome to Acronis forums! Basically you just right-click a volume to mount, and then click on Mount in read-only mode.
The feature however has the following requirements:
- Mounting volumes is only available for disk-level backup
- This functionality is available only in Windows by using File Explorer.
- Agent for Windows must be installed on the machine that performs the mount operation.
- The backed-up file system must be supported by the Windows version that the machine is running.
- The backup must be stored in a local folder, on a network share (SMB/CIFS), or in the Secure Zone.