Skip to main content

Backup failed since two weeks

Beginner
Posts: 1
Comments: 1

Hello,

the backup on one of our server failed since around two weeks.
Before the backup run fine ~one year.

I updated the version to 11.5 - 38774 but the problem is still there.
A new backupprofile and new options didn´t helped too.

Here is the error log from abr 11.5

Maybe anyone has an idea, why the backup won´t work now.

--------------------
Details zu den Log-Einträgen
--------------------
Typ: Fehler
Datum und Zeit: 16.08.2014 23:22:05
Backup-Plan: Spiegel-IX neu
Task: Voll-Backup
Code: 20.250.685(0x135003D)
Modul: 309
Besitzer:
Nachricht:
Befehl 'Backup-Plan 'Spiegel-IX neu' wird ausgeführt' ist fehlgeschlagen.
Zusätzliche Info:
--------------------
Fehlercode: 61
Module: 309
Zeileninfo: 4a8728dc8a1c950f
Felder: $module : mms_vs_38774
Nachricht: Befehl 'Backup-Plan 'Spiegel-IX neu' wird ausgeführt' ist fehlgeschlagen.
--------------------
Fehlercode: 41
Module: 307
Zeileninfo: e6792a5ee190dda6
Felder: $module : agent_protection_addon_vs_38774
Nachricht: Ausführen des Befehls fehlgeschlagen.
--------------------
Fehlercode: 33
Module: 307
Zeileninfo: 5d2a9295cc9442e0
Felder: $module : gtob_ensure_backup_invariants_command_addon_vs_38774
Nachricht: EnsureBackupInvariantsCommand: Vorbereitung des Speicherortes für das Backup-Archiv fehlgeschlagen.
--------------------
Fehlercode: 1
Module: 59
Zeileninfo: 9a79f20828bcab2
Felder: IsReturnCode : 1, $module : disk_bundle_vs_38774
Nachricht: XML-Parsing fehlgeschlagen.
--------------------
Fehlercode: 1
Module: 59
Zeileninfo: 7679e7b9a7eb67e2
Felder: line : 1, column : 1, $module : disk_bundle_vs_38774
Nachricht: XML-Parsing fehlgeschlagen.
--------------------
Acronis Knowledge Base: http://kb.acronis.com/errorcode

Ereignis-Code: 0x0135003D+0x01330029+0x01330021+0x003B0001+0x003B0001

--------------------

Forum Star
Posts: 0
Comments: 1364

Top

It looks like the file describing the location, in "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\MMS\Locations\" , got corrupted. Then the solution is to identify the corrupted file and delete it.
Then if the location is a personal location, just recreate the location pointing it to the same folder and edit the plan to specify the newlocation there.
If the location is a centralized one, try to just delete that file, restart mms service it should re-syncronize from the management service.

Beginner
Posts: 1
Comments: 1

Top

Thanks for help. I removed all the files in the direction. Deactivated and Reactived the backup for this server and it seems to be working.