Acronis 11.7 backup plans and tasks with error on date
Hello ALFREDO VIANA,
From the attached screenshot I see that you're connected to Acronis Management Server. If you connect to a respective Agent (virtual Appliance) directly, is the information about the last\next backup time correct? If yes, then the issue occurs due to connectivity glitches between Acronis Management Server and Agents.
First steps to try in this case would be checking if necessary ports are open and antivirus software do not block communication between Acronis components.
1. Check connection using telnet from Acronis Management Server (AMS ) to the Management Agent (agent machine) and from the Agent to AMS on port 9876, as described in this article.
If it does not work – you are facing a connection issue. Please refer to Acronis Backup Advanced: Connection to Remote Components Fails.
2. Check antivirus
Make sure the antivirus software does not block communication and data traffic between the Management Server and Management Agents (agent machines). Information is processed in “cards” stored in the Outbox folder on the agent machine.
Make sure that this folder is excluded from the antivirus check:
- Windows XP,2003 C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\MMS\Outbox
- Windows Vista,7,2008,2012,8 C:\ProgramData\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\MMS\Outbox
Acronis Software: Making Acronis Products Compatible with Antivirus Software will help to set up exclusions.
If the issue still persists, please attach a couple of screenshots illustrating the wrong status of the backup jobs (where it's displayed correctly and where not). Are there any error messages in the operation logs?
I made the following solution and the problem was solved.
Sample scenario 1:
Change Acronis databases to Simple Recovery model. See MSDN Article: How to: View or Change the Recovery Model of a Database.
Sample scenario 2:
- On the computer where Acronis Management Server and SQL Express 2005 are installed, click Start -> Run and type cmd;
- Click OK and execute the following command in command-line:
osql -E -S .\ACRONIS -d acronis_cms_cards -Q "TRUNCATE TABLE IncomingCardsLog; TRUNCATE TABLE SyncWorkersResults; TRUNCATE TABLE SyncWorkersLog; DBCC SHRINKDATABASE(N'acronis_cms_cards')"
You can also execute these commands in the SQL Server Management Studio:
- Start SQL Server Management Studio and connect to the instance used by Acronis Management Server.
- Under Databases select acronis_cms_cards.
- Select New Query.
TRUNCATE TABLE IncomingCardsLog; TRUNCATE TABLE SyncWorkersResults; TRUNCATE TABLE SyncWorkersLog; DBCC SHRINKDATABASE(N'acronis_cms_cards')