I can make a backup with the option Initial seeding in my clients then I recover the files and then I can not find how to upload the files from my connection to the cloud Can you help me ? I peeled all the KB's likely to help me and I can not find the solution. Thanks Antoine
Can you please provide clarity on the following:
Which version of Acronis Backup are you using?
Was "Initial Seeding" in backup option enabled before the backup was made and left enabled afterwards?
Did the seed loading backup complete successfully?
To which device was the seed loading device made? (Local machine, external device etc)
Which Acronis cloud are you using?
With this information I will be able to advise you on how to proceed to upload the data to the cloud.
I am glad you have managed to upload your data to the cloud. The process going forward is very simple if you require it in future:
1. Create backup set with the seed loading option enabled
2. Point backup to an external device
3. Once backup is complete plug the external device into the machine where you have installed Python
4. Open CMD as admin and run the following commands:
- is_info <path> (To find the IS token)
- is_me <path> (To execute the upload)
Please also take note of the following
1. You do not need to install Python every time you want to perform a seed loading you can keep using the same machine were Python is installed on
2. You can run multiple seed loading jobs at the same time but I would recommend that you limit one job per 20 MB of internet speed
3. Please do not delete the initial seeding backup plan as without this incremental backups will not continue
Please feel free to inbox me if you require any further assistance or require any additional information I will be glad to assist you.
I have uploader my initial seeding (see below) but I can not start incremental backups now.
I have the following error message : Cannot create an incremental backup because file 'Inetdéco-5A21Axxx.TIB' has a zero size. Code d'erreur 0x01350016+0x01350016+0x00A100FC+0x01490003+0x00010424+0x00010424+0x000003F8
Can you help me ?