Skip to main content

Error Code: 3326 after changing Admin password

Thread needs solution
Beginner
Comments: 3

Hi there, We've been running Backup and Recovery 11 for Windows Server since the end of October on Windows 2008 R2, however, since the built in Administrative account password was changed we have received the following error message:

Failed to run the task: error occurred while trying to run the task.Additional info: -------------------- Error code: 112 Module: 9 LineInfo: d6e6b1a4069ca4cf Fields: $module : C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\BackupAndRecovery\mms.exe Message: Failed to run the task: error occurred while trying to run the task. -------------------- Error code: 3326 Module: 9 LineInfo: 9e5d09f7da87d0c Fields: Message: Logging on with the specified credentials is impossible, probably because the account does not exist or the password is invalid. --------------------

I have tried to double check everything, and everything seems to point to it working but obviously it isn't. Further details: Acronis is running on the Domain controller on Win2k8 R2 Ent. SP1Acronis build is 11.0.17318Acronis was installed before DCPromo

0 Users found this helpful
Beginner
Comments: 3

Okay,

As I need backups, I have reverted the password back and the backups are now running fine, however, the password was only set up as a temporary one, and I'm now deploying a new password strategy for the built-in Administrative account, however, I need to rectify this issue, or else I have to recreate my backup scheme under the new password, and even then I won't be able to change the password regularly; as I would like to do.

Forum Star
Comments: 1940

If you edit the task, it should let you specify the credentials it will be run under - iirc it's under the 'plan credentials' link.