Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 SCS Hardened edition Update 4.5 is released!
please be aware that Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 SCS Hardened edition Update 4.5 is released:
· [DSP-570] Fix for cross-site scripting vulnerability in jQuery 1.10.1 . The issue was assigned CVE-2020-11022, CVSS score 4.6 (medium).
· [DSP-396] Fix for DLL search order vulnerability.
· [DSP-128] Fix for uncontrolled search path element.
· [DSP-463] Support for ESXi configuration back for vSphere 6.7 and ESXi 6.7 BMR.
· [DSP-325] Bare-metal restore capabilities on ESXi 6.7 and vSphere 6.7.
· [DSP-323] Enabled backup and restore of VMs located on the vSAN 7.0 and deploy appliances to vSAN, vSphere and ESXi 7.0.
· Bug fixes and other improvements
Release notes are available here: https://dl.acronisscs.com/u/backup/rn/12.5/user/en-US/AcronisBackup12.5SCS_relnotes.htm
The downloads are available here: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/enterprise/download/acronis-backup-scs/trial/?WebConsole=true