Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Update 6 has been released
Dear Acronis Community,
This is to inform you that Acronis Сyber Backup 12.5 Update 6 has been released and now available on Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Downloads page:
Build number: 16428
What's new in Update 6
VMWare vSphere 7.0 support
· Agentless backup and recovery of virtual machines running on VMware vSphere 7.0 is fully supported.
· VMware vSAN 7.0 is fully supported.
· Limitations in Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Update 6 release:
- “ESXi configuration” backup is not supported.
- (Same as for vSphere 6.7) Virtualization Based Security (VBS) option is always disabled on restored virtual machine.
- (Same as for vSphere 6.7) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is absent on restored virtual machine.
- (Same as for vSphere 6.7) VMware vSphere configurations with PMEM datastores are not supported.
Full release notes with the list of fixed issues can be found here: https://dl.managed-protection.com/u/backup/rn/12.5/user/en-US/AcronisBackup12.5_relnotes.htm
JP release notes will be available the next week.