Acronis Cyber Files 8.6 has been released!
Dear Acronis Community,
please be aware of a new update for Acronis Cyber Files (formerly Acronis Files Advanced).
· Rebranded product to Acronis Cyber Files to align with Acronis marketing strategy.
· Introduced mobile-friendly login & file download pages to simplify work with invites opened via mobile devices.
· Added confirmation dialogue for folder un-sync action to prevent accidental file deletion in local agents.
· Improved multiple file upload via drag & drop option.
· Added option to copy file sharing link in a single click for better usability flow.
· Introduced OpenJDK support for installer.
· Introduced support for new AWS S3 authorization and corresponding regions for file repository.
· Added support for Minio S3 storage.
System requirements update:
· Acronis Cyber Files Desktop Agent version 8.6 requires Mac OS 10.13 or higher. The Desktop client version 8.5 was the last one compatible with Mac OS 10.9.
· Acronis Cyber Files will not support Windows Server 2008 R2 starting with 8.6 release. Microsoft official announcement reference: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/windows-server-2008 .
Full list of fixed issues can be found in the release notes: https://support.grouplogic.com/?page_id=4566
Knowledge Base content is updated to reflect the changes in the product name and functionality. All articles related to Acronis Cyber Files are collected in this index article: https://kb.acronis.com/acronis-cyber-files
The product has been also renamed on the Support website: https://www.acronis.com/support/:
· Product Support page: https://www.acronis.com/support/mobility/files-advanced/
· Support Lifecycle policy: https://www.acronis.com/support/lifecycle/mobility.html
· Update on Mobility Support web-form is planned for the nearest future: https://support.acronis.com/mobility/submit-ticket
Product documentation is available here: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/documentation/AcronisCyberFiles_8.6/#26894.html