Acronis Files Advanced 8.5 Release
this is to inform you about Acronis Files Advanced 8.5 Release
- Revisions of a file can be permanently deleted with no ability to restore them. All deletion activities are logged in the audit log.
- Added UI for proxy configuration in Desktop Client.
- The Policy permission was added to allow page-level modifications of PDF files. The new PDF features are available in the Acronis Files iOS application version 8.2.5 and higher.
- Added configuration to skip certificate validation for Office Online.
- Added configuration to preview PDF files not in Office Online.
- Added validation of WOPI URL before saving settings for Office Online.
- Fixed WEB UI issues caused by LDAP users without e-mail.
- Removed misleading Edit button in Office Online for users with "Read-only" permissions.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS UPDATE:
- Files Advanced Desktop Agent version 8.5 requires Mac OS X 10.9 or higher. The Desktop client version 8.1.1 is the last version that is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8.
Latest version is available at https://support.grouplogic.com/?page_id=4566
Updated documentation is available here: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/documentation/AcronisFilesAdvanced_8.5/#26894.html
Fri, 02/01/2019 - 12:09
Ekaterina Surkova | Forum Moderator
Information provided AS-IS with no warranty of any kind.
To contact support, please follow http://www.acronis.com/en-us/support