Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 3.5 Update 4 is available
please be aware of a new update for Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 3.5: Update 4 (3.5.4-24)
This update provides new features as well as bug fixes and improvements.
· [VSTOR-32909] Renamed Appliance to Acronis Cyber Appliance.
· [VSTOR-29661] Possibility to use any RJ-45 or SFP+ network interface to onboard Acronis Cyber Appliance to a network environment.
· [VSTOR-33730] Nodes may be shown as "offline" in the admin panel after releasing a failed CS disk.
· [VSTOR-33712] The false-positive alerts "Node is offline" may appear.
· [VSTOR-33672] The update from version 3.0 to 3.5 may fail due to incorrect file permissions.
· [VSTOR-33634] With installed Nagios, the update from version 3.0 to 3.5 may fail due to a package conflict.
· [VSTOR-31645] A bond interface in the 802.3ad mode created during the installation does not start after boot.
· [VSTOR-33727] After VM migration, there can be no ARP announcement.
· [VSTOR-30676, VSTOR-33824, VSTOR-33775, VSTOR-33774, VSTOR-33756, VSTOR-33525, VSTOR-33471, VSTOR-33257, VSTOR-33236, VSTOR-33151, VSTOR-32992, VSTOR-32969, VSTOR-32968, VSTOR-32332] Stability and performance improvements.
Updated release notes: https://dl.acronis.com/u/vstorage/relnotes.html
Mon, 06/22/2020 - 07:53