Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 3.5 Update 5 is available!
Dear Acronis Community,
please be aware of a new update for Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 3.5: Update 5 (3.5.5-25)
This update provides new features as well as bug fixes and improvements.
- [VSTOR-35011] Support for Ubuntu 20.04 as a guest operating system.
- [VSTOR-33917] The compute service is available as an Early Access functionality.
- [VSTOR-34374] Starting from version 3.5.5, Acronis Cyber Appliance can be joined to an existing cluster.
- [VSTOR-30767] An update to a new major release may fail with the error "Updates to multiple product versions are available."
- [VSTOR-34750] After failed VM evacuations, resource allocations are duplicated.
- [VSTOR-35234, VSTOR-34970, VSTOR-34660, VSTOR-35001, VSTOR-34836, VSTOR-34636, VSTOR-34463, VSTOR-34322] Stability and performance improvements.
Installing the update
Update 5 will become available only after Update 4 is installed (Update 4 installation is mandatory and cannot be skipped). You can update Acronis Cyber Infrastructure in the SETTINGS > UPDATE section of the admin panel. A reboot is not required to obtain this update.
Updated release notes: https://dl.acronis.com/u/vstorage/relnotes.html