Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 5.0 Update 1 (build 5.0.1-53) is available!
Thread needs solution
Dear Acronis Community,
Please be aware of the Hotfix 1 for Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 5.0 Update 1 release.
- [VSTOR-51927] A security fix for CVE-2022-0378.
- [VSTOR-51506] Fixed a connectivity issue when an Open vSwitch bridge is recreated for VLAN physical networks..
- [VSTOR-51357] Entering maintenance may get stuck if a node that enters this mode hosts suspended virtual machines.
- [VSTOR-49593] A cluster update fails due to old cached data if a newer update is available.
- [VSTOR-51143] Creating object storage may fail after the previous unsuccessful creation.
- [VSTOR-51858, VSTOR-51604] Critical stability fixes for the core storage.
Release notes are available here: https://dl.acronis.com/u/vstorage/relnotes.html
Fri, 04/01/2022 - 09:20
Ekaterina Surkova | Forum Moderator
Information provided AS-IS with no warranty of any kind.
To contact support, please follow http://www.acronis.com/en-us/support