Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 3 has been released!
Dear Acronis Community,
please be aware that Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 3 is now available.
What's new in Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 3
Centralized License Management
· Control multiple independent environments licensing from a single place by registering each of corresponding Acronis Cyber Protect installations in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
· Get full control over licenses distribution between multiple environments, including isolated ones.
· Synchronize new and updated licenses automatically with the environments.
· Track licenses usage and plan license upgrades, by having a clear overview of the current license utilization.
· Keep all your licenses in one safe location in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. This eliminates the risk of losing licensing records due to local storage devices failures.
Convert backup to VM on Scale Computing HC3
· Convert your existing physical or virtual workloads into Scale Computing HC3 standby VMs in order to solve migration and disaster recovery scenarios.
· Keep converted VMs regularly updated with the latest incremental changes from the original source machines. These VMs will be always ready to start and take over the original workloads responsibilities in case disaster strikes.
New operating systems support
· Windows 11
· Linux-based OSes running kernel versions 4.18 and 5.8, including
- AlmaLinux 8.4
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.4
- CentOS 8.4
- Oracle Linux 7.9, 8.4
- CloudLinux 8.4
- ClearOS 7.7-8.4
· SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15
· CentOS Stream 8
Deprecated support for Windows Server 2008 for Acronis Management Server installation (Windows Server 2008 R2 is still supported)
Full release notes with the list of fixed issues is available here: https://dl.managed-protection.com/u/cyberprotect/rn/15/user/en-US/AcronisCyberProtect15_relnotes.htm
JP release notes will be available later this week.