Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 4 has been released!
Dear Acronis Community,
please be aware that Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 4 is now available.
What's new in Acronis Cyber Protect 15 Update 4
Always-incremental scheme for Acronis Secure Zone
· Allows to use the Acronis Secure Zone space more efficiently – no need to have periodic full backups that occupy additional space.
· Automates the recovery of workloads by using Acronis Startup Recovery Manager.
· IT staff no longer need to manually recover workloads that cannot boot.
Secured connection to Active Directory over SSL
· Communications with Active Directory are performed over SSL by default (LDAPS support).
New operating systems support
· macOS 12 Monterey
· Linux-based operating systems:
- AlmaLinux 8.5
- Debian 11
- CentOS 8.5
- CloudLinux 8.5
- ClearOS 8.5
- Oracle Linux 8.5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.5
Full release notes with the list of fixed issues is available here: https://dl.managed-protection.com/u/cyberprotect/rn/15/user/en-US/AcronisCyberProtect15_relnotes.htm
JP release notes will be available later this week.