Off Host valdation...many bugs
I use Acronis Cyber Protect Advanced V15 (newly installed management server).
I setup off host validation plans:
- Plan A1: Agent A validates all backups in storage location A1 each day at 3:02
- Plan A2: Agent A validates all backups in storage location A2 each day at 3:03
- Plan A3: Agent A validates only last backup in storage location A3 each day at 3:05
- Plan A4: Agent A validates all backups in storage location A4 each sunday at 3:10
I setup these plans on a sunday afternoon (all 8 plans.) 2 weeks ago.
The activities now show:
- A1 ran on the monday and tuesday after creation...then never again
- A2 and A3 constantly fail
- A4 were only created....they never ran although we have now 2 sundays in between....
Now my questions:
- I was told that planned activites are not executed if the agent is doing another activity in the moment. So why is there a timeout ?
- Why are the scheduled validation tasks that should run on sundays not executed ?
- Why is there no notification by mail that validation tasks fail ?
It is hard to handle such a system if these basic things are not running properly.
Thanks for any help