Exclude Users from 365 backups & other questions.
Our 365 CSP recommended Acronis to us and after setting up has been next to useless in helping is with the backup solution. I have a few questions.
1. We have a 365 tenancy that is being backed up into the Acronis Cloud, currently the backup is set at a group level. However we have several mailboxes which we don't need backing up, how can i exclude these users from the backup without having to go down the painful route of implementing individual backup plans for each user and ignoring users who i don't want backing up? Currently its a waste of a license.
2. If above isn't possible, is there a way of not importing the 365 user into Acronis in the first place.
3. When a 365 user leaves, we need to export the Acronis backup to on site storage, and then we can delete the user and free up a license, how can we do this?
4. When a user leaves, how do we remove a user from Acronis, or do we need to delete the user from the 365 end?
5. If we do delete a user from the 365 end, what happens to the backups in Acronis, do they get deleted or are they kept for the duration of the retention period?
Sorry, quite a few questions here i know.