Skip to main content

Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home has been released!

Forum Moderator
Comments: 4703

Dear Acronis Community,

We are happy to announce that Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home has just been released.

Build number:163

Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home is enhanced with:

• Support for 4K native disks
  • Updated Linux kernel in bootable media
  • Support for latest Windows ADK versions for WinPE media: ADK 1703, 1803, 1809
  • Acronis True Image 2019 compatibility

Upgrade to Acronis Disk Director 12.5 Home available from:

• Acronis Disk Director 12 Home
  • Acronis Disk Director 11 Home

More information on Acronis Disk Director 12.5 is available at our Knowledge Base https://kb.acronis.com/acronis-disk-director-12-5 .

Thank you!

0 Users found this helpful
Regular Poster
Comments: 82

Hi;

Unfortunately, the version 12.5 with Windows 10 / 64b. (latest version) not compatible: Disk Director 12.5 will not find any NTFS drives.

Legend
Comments: 17981

Very disappointed to find that Disk Director 12.5 still does not support EXT4 partitions despite this being offered by nearly all competitive disk management products, especially given that DD 12.5 suggests that such EXT4 partitions are not formatted!

Beginner
Comments: 1

Hi.

I would like to purchase Acronis Disc Director Home 12.5. But Acronis products for conusumers for some reason are not supplied by distributors in Russia. Is it a temporary situation?

If I try to purchase the program on a foreign Acroins website, is it possible to replace the program’s license with the Russian version after that?

Beginner
Comments: 3

if I change a partition on a usb stick or an external disk, DD 12.1 / 2 wants to reboot.

Why is there necessary or what should that be?

That can even better the disk management of Windows.

have a nice Day.

Rolf

Forum Moderator

Georgy Khristich wrote:

Hi.

I would like to purchase Acronis Disc Director Home 12.5. But Acronis products for conusumers for some reason are not supplied by distributors in Russia. Is it a temporary situation?

If I try to purchase the program on a foreign Acroins website, is it possible to replace the program’s license with the Russian version after that?

Hi!  Since the end of April 2019, all sales and support in Russia are carried by Акронис Инфозащита. Please visit https://www.acronis-infoprotect.ru/ to find more information on the available products. 

Forum Moderator

Rolf Zokolowski wrote:

if I change a partition on a usb stick or an external disk, DD 12.1 / 2 wants to reboot.

Why is there necessary or what should that be? 

Acronis Disk Director might require you to reboot your computer if the partition involved in the operation cannot be locked (for instance, contains open files). In this case, Acronis Disk Director prompts you to reboot the computer after you commit the operation. Please note that the system partition (the partition the operating system files are stored on) always contains open files. 

If the target disk has/had a previous install of another operating system then this may cause the clone to ask for a reboot.