New update for Acronis Disk Director 12 is available!
Dear Acronis Community,
we are happy to announce that a new build of Acronis Disk Director 12 has been released.
Build number: 3297
What's New in Update 2:
- EFI Secure Boot support in bootable media environment
- Updated Linux kernel in bootable media to support modern hardware, including eMMC devices and tablets
- Improved support for 2-4TB disks
List of fixed issues in Update 2:
- (ADD-2997) "Not enough memory to perform the operation." error appears when changing cluster size of 3TB GPT disk
- (ADD-2993) Acronis Recovery Expert component does not work in WinPE bootable media
- (ADD-2980) It is not possible to create bootable media with both Acronis Disk Director 12 and Acronis Backup 12/12.5 components at the same time
- (ADD-2978) “Collect system information” option is missing in bootable media environment
Full release notes can be found here.