Acronis Files Connect 10.6.3 is available!
Dear Acronis Community,
The latest official release version Acronis Files Connect 10.6.3 is available here https://support.grouplogic.com/?page_id=63
What’s new in Acronis Files Connect 10.6.3:
- This release has been tested to work with macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Implemented continuous indexing of Finder tags for AFP volumes.
- The File Name Policy Violation report is now based on the index that each volume is configured to use for Spotlight searches (Acronis Content Indexing or Windows Search Indexing) rather than the older Catalog Search Index.
- The File Name Policy Violation report can now be generated for network reshare volumes.
- Improved the UI of the Acronis Files Connect Mac client on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Dropped the requirement that end user accounts must have rights to the folder where the ACI index is stored.
- Fixed issues with searching for Finder tags.
- Fixed a bug with DFS volumes shared through the network reshare approach that could cause “Error code -36” in the Finder when moving folders within the volume.
- Fixed ineffective memory consumption that happened on installations with many ACI indexed volumes.
- Fixed ShadowConnect compatibility issue on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
Tue, 02/26/2019 - 14:41