Acronis Files Connect 11.0 is available!
Dear Acronis Community,
please be informed about Acronis Files Connect 11.0 release.
• Added support for macOS 11.0 Big Sur
• Updated dtSearch to 7.95
• Implemented default limit for the file's content indexing
• Updated the "Service Discovery" Settings tab
• Removed Catalog Search from the Indexing Options window
• Added "Activity (cmds/min)" column in the User window for the system admin to see each session's activity
• Fixed a bug where ”Location\Zone” field in Settings is only active if Primary Server has been entered
• Fixed application crash on Content Indexing
• Fixes compatibility issue where Mac client stopped working in in HSTS environment
Full release notes: https://support.grouplogic.com/?page_id=63
Release history: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/documentation/AcronisFilesConnectReleaseHistory/#32182.html
Ekaterina Surkova | Forum Moderator
Information provided AS-IS with no warranty of any kind.
To contact support, please follow http://www.acronis.com/en-us/support