Users prompted for administrator password
We are running Acronis Access Connect 10.0.0.150, this is on a Windows Server 2008 R2 and has SP1 installed.
We have only one share, this is setup with the following permissions:
- Creator Owner: Default Special
- SYSTEM: Default Full Control
- Administrators: Full Control
- DOMAIN\UserGroup: Modify + special permissions in documentation.
Users are able to connect, they can modify a file/folder that is already present but they receive the message 'Finder wants to make changes. Type an administrator's name and password to allow this.' when they try to create anything new.
This issue is present when using AFP only, if the user connects via SMB they can use as normal.
This is an issue with the Acronis Access Connect application and not user permissions. I've added 'Everyone' with 'Full Control' but the same issue is present.
The 'Security' tab has the following enabled:
- Reset permissions on move (global)
- Support UNIX permissions and ACLs
- Support ACLs on all volumes (global)
The directory Services test completes so I know that account is working. I've replaced this account with a Domain Admin account and the issue is still present (this has been reverted to the dedicated service account previously used).
The users are showing under 'User Sessions' and are active.
The volume settings are as follows:
- (Inherited) Reset permissions on move
- (Inherited) Enforce Filename Policy
- (Inherited) Volume supports ACLs
- (Inherited) Support Spotlight Searching
- Acronis Content Indexing
- Support Catalog Search
Nothing else is enable, I've tried disabling all of the above security settings but the same issue persist.
Is anyone able to help please?