Acronis Ransomware Protection 2.0 is available now!
This is to let you know that Acronis Ransomware Protection 2.0 is available now.
Build number: 1470
- Several folders and registry keys are not deleted after the product uninstallation.
- On Windows 8.1 with one CPU and no video card drivers installed, AcronisRansomwareProtectionSetup.exe consumes 100 percent CPU during the .net installation.
- The notification "Active Protection service is not available" appears during update.
- The application plays the Windows navigation sound when minimized to the icon in the Windows notification area.
- The application processes sometimes lead to 100 percent CPU usage after rerunning the processes automatically.
- It is possible to manage processes in the permission list when Active Protection is turned off.
- [ARP-1050] An application previously blocked in the permission list is blocked again after the product reinstallation.
- [ARP-1025] If you update the product and then sign out, the login field is not autocompleted.
- [ARP-1020] Some elements are missing from the main window if the screen resolution is changed to a lower one.
- [ARP-949] The drop zone becomes inactive after creating a backup.
- [ARP-861] The backup statistics are not cleaned up after the backup deletion.
- [ARP-740] After reboot, the blocked processes from the permission list reappear as monitored ones.
- [ARP-233] The sign-in window is truncated when scaling the display 150 percent or more.
This update brings issue fixes and other improvements. Full release notes are available here.
Tue, 03/13/2018 - 12:40