Comments: 0

Hi, it stops the copy after 16 gb copied, it only says cant copy the files

Attachment Size
Captura de pantalla (17).png 572.4 KB
0 Users found this helpful
Forum Moderator
Comments: 4546

Hi! 

I suggest opening a support ticket at https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/contact-us/ With Acronis True Image Storage 250 Gb subscription you are eligible for free technical support, if the issue affects backup to Cloud and not the ransomware protection part of the software. 

T F
Beginner
Comments: 1

I have the same problem and although they sent a bunch of things to try I think this is a problem with either the cloud backup or the ransomeware program.  Can you please fix it.  If I delete the backup from the cloud it will start backing up again but then fail at 15 gb.

Moderated: removed the e-mail from the Tech Support

Frequent Poster
Comments: 560

Hello T F,

Welcome to Acronis Forums.

When a backup job successfully copies some files to the Cloud and then fails always at the same point, it is almost always either a corrupted file or folder, or an issue with permissions for the file or folder that the program fails to process next.

You can right-click the disk where the files/folders to be backed up are located, select Properties - Tools - Error checking - Check - Scan drive and see the results.

If there is enough space on your local disks/network disk, try copying the same data that you want to backup with Acronis to a different folder, see if Windows Explorer succeeds copying it.

You can find more details about the backup operation in the backup log file at "C:\ProgramData\Acronis\ARPApplicationService\Logs\application-service.log" You can open it in WordPad or in a different text editor, like Notepad++.

Thank you!

Beginner
Comments: 1

Добрый день! таже ситуация, купил 250, но закачивает только 15Гб.

Удалял все папки, загружал файлы в разной последовательности. как только доходит до 15Гб, сразу останавливается.

Attachment Size
455193-149671.png 63.18 KB
Forum Moderator
Comments: 4546

Добрый день, Алексей! 

Пришлите, пожалуйста, системный отчет (скачиваете утилиту SystemInfo Utility см. статью https://kb.acronis.com/content/2707, запускаете на машине с продуктом, созданный архив с логами systeminfo.zip будет лежать в той же папке, где лежит утилита). Напишите, когда будете готовы, я вышлю ссылку для загрузки логов. 

Спасибо!