I am trying to recover a single mailbox from a fulla backup, but i receive the error attached
On the other hand, for example, I can restore from the same backup single email
Thank you for finding time to join us and report about the issue, I really appreciate it, and will be glad to assist you.
Unfortunately the log you've kindly provided is not sufficient for finding out the exact cause of the issue, and we will need additional diagnostic information:
- Collect AcronisInfo output on the computer where Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Agent is installed. See AcronisInfo Utility.
- Provide a detailed step-by-step description of the issue and get a screenshot of the error message, if applicable.
- Specify what user is used for connecting to Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Agent.
Get information on what groups this user belongs to:
- Go to Start-Run -> dsa.msc
- Find the user that is used for connection, right-click on the user and select Properties;
- Create a screenshot of Member of tab in Properties window.
- Export User Rights Assignment list on the machine with Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange Agent:
- Go to Start-Run -> secpol.msc;
- Right-click on User Rights Assignment and select Export list;
- Save the exported list in TXT format
- Is Exchange server in question is a part of a cluster?
- If Console and Agent are on different machines, collect PCAP logs: see Collecting PCAP Logs. Get the IP addresses of source and target machines.
After that please submit a case with the information attached, and let us know it's number.
Should you need anything else or have any further questions - feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience, we will be happy to help you!